TSF Code of Respect
When members represent Triangle Soccer Fanatics, whether wearing a shirt with our badge, donning one of our scarves, participating in our supporters section, attending one of our events, or traveling to away matches, members are expected to behave as ambassadors of our social club by representing our organizational mission and showing respect for all individuals and institutions they encounter.
Our members are expected to:
- Cheer, chant, drum, sing, and support the Carolina RailHawks while showing due respect to your fellow supporters, opposing team’s supporters, players, and staff, match officials, stadium staff, and public servants regardless of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), team orientation, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
- Avoid verbal and physical confrontation with others in all circumstances.
- Refrain from throwing objects, entering the field of the play, displaying or engaging in political, racist, sexist, obscene, or abusive language, messages, or gestures.
- Follow the direction of stadium staff and public servants regarding WakeMed Soccer Park policies and emergency response procedures.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and only if of legal age; avoid driving while under the influence of alcohol and assist your fellow supporters if you feel they should not operate a motor vehicle.
- Observe all stadium policies and applicable laws.
Members who fail to observe the Code of Respect may have their membership in Triangle Soccer Fanatics suspended or terminated and be asked to not participate in future club activities or events.